Italian Film Festival COVID-19 FAQ
Your health and safety remain our top priority.
We are planning for the Italian Film Festival based on Marin County's COVID-19 conditions and vaccination rates as well as input from local health officials. We will continue to monitor health conditions and national, state, and county guidance. Please continue to visit this website for updates relating to COVID-19 and the festival.
We will follow all COVID-19 related mandates applicable to the festival as they develop and will provide more information as the festival approaches. As of now, here are some of the health and safety measures you can expect at the festival:
• When purchasing tickets, you will be asked to e-sign a waiver acknowledging understanding of the Marin County Public Health Waiver
• Strict adherence to all Marin County Health Dept. requirements including mask wearing
• Complimentary masks will be available
• Increased turnaround time between showtimes to reduce venue line traffic and allow for proper sanitizing
• Touchless ticketing and event access
• All patrons, IFF employees and guest filmmakers will be required to show proof of vaccination
• Hand sanitizer stations
We will require proof of vaccination for all film screenings for patrons and employees.
If you purchased a ticket to a film(s) and the event(s) is canceled, your payment is 100% refundable.